Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Elle is a worldwide magazine that focuses on women's fashion, beauty, health, and entertainment. It was founded in France in 1945.
- April 7, 1980 — Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog appeared together with Catherine Deneuve on the cover of the French issue.
- March 24-28, 2014 — Miss Piggy takes over the "fashion cupboard" for the week.
- March 27, 2014 — Kermit is named ELLE's "Man of the Week". 
- March 28, 2014 — Piggy partakes in a Q&A on feminism, fashion, and music. 
- April 4, 2014 — Piggy appears in a video shoot for her ELLE cover and steals a rack of dresses from the editor. 
- August 11, 2014 — Kermit is interviewed by Justine Harman over mosquito mojitos for the feature, "Hot Guy/Cold Drink: Bug Juice and Jealous Exes with Kermit"