Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
E! News is an entertainment news program on E!; previously, the show was E! News Daily and E! News Live. The program began in 1991 with Dagny Hultgreen as host. It is currently hosted by Giuliana Rancic and Terrence Jenkins; Ryan Seacrest previously co-hosted from 2006 to 2012.
- February 27, 2012 - Rancic, Fashion Police panelist George Kotsiopoulos, and Miss Piggy talked fashion in a 90-minute Academy Awards-themed episode of the program.
- September 12, 2012 - Miss Piggy appeared as a special correspondent on "Who Wore It Better."
- September 21, 2012 - Elmo appeared to promote the 43rd season of Sesame Street.
- March 3, 2014 - Miss Piggy discussed Oscar's fashion with Giuliana Rancic and others.
- September 15, 2014 - Elmo and Cookie Monster appeared to promote Season 45 of Sesame Street.
- April MacIntyre, "Miss Piggy, Angie's leg and Joan Rivers motor mouth on Fashion Police", M&C (Monsters & Critics), February 28, 2012.