Dumbo is a 1941 animated movie from The Walt Disney Company, based upon the children's book of the same name by Helen Aberson. The film follows the adventures of a young elephant cruelly nicknamed Dumbo. Taunted for his large ears, Dumbo and his only true friend Timothy Mouse, discover Dumbo's inner beauty and self worth, with the elephant becoming a star at the film's end.
- Gonzo, Camilla, Sam the Eagle and some Penguins are shown on the Dumbo ride at Disneyland in commercials for Give a Day. Get a Disney Day.
- The older version of the Dumbo ride at Walt Disney World is briefly shown in The Muppets at Walt Disney World, before Miss Piggy and Beauregard are shown riding the Mad Tea Party.
- Clifford calls Seymour "Dumbo" in Muppets Tonight episode 202. A lobster also calls him "Dumbo" in episode 204.
- Kermit, Miss Piggy, and Dumbo appear together on a 2006 Hollywood Pictures Backlot picture frame, sold exclusively at Disney California Adventure.
- Busch Gardens Africa, a theme park in Tampa Bay, Florida, has its own flying elephant attraction, "Snuffy's Elephant Romp", in its Sesame Street play area. The attraction opened in 2010.
- Alan Arkin played J. Griffin Remington in Dumbo (2019)
- Tim Burton directed Dumbo (2019)
- Danny DeVito played Max Medici in Dumbo (2019)
- Danny Elfman composed the score to Dumbo (2019)
- Colin Farrell played Holt Farrier in Dumbo (2019)
- Michael Keaton played V. A. Vandemere in Dumbo (2019)