The Dragon Con Puppetry Track celebrates puppetry in pop culture and promotes the art of live puppet theatre.
2012The Puppetry Track was created in 2012 and included various presentations directly related to the Muppets.
- The Muppets Screening with Peter Linz: "A screening of new The Muppets film with commentary from star Peter Linz (Walter.)"
- Puppetry for Children’s Television: Leslie Carrara-Rudolph, Peter Linz and Ryan Dillon discuss their years in children's television programs including Bear in the Big Blue House and Sesame Street.
- Heather Henson "A Daughter Remembers": The youngest of Jim Henson's 5 children, Heather Henson of IBEX Puppetry provides a rare glimpse into the life & extraordinary career of her father.
- Puppetry for TV: Puppeteers demonstrate skills and techniques used for television puppetry. Limited audience participation. Peter Linz and Ryan Dillon appear with Gordon Smuder, of puppet sitcom Translvania Television.
- Jim Henson: Not Da Muppets: A discussion of Henson’s other works for film & television. These aren’t your cute & cuddly Muppets. From Dark Crystal to Farscape and beyond. Guest Kathleen O'Shea David.
- It’s Time to Raise the Curtain… "Our guests discuss their experience working with the Muppets." Peter Linz, Leslie Carrara-Rudolph, Craig Yoe.
- Peter Linz Muppeteer Peter Linz talks about his career
- Fraggle Rock! Moderated by Kathleen O'Shea David, with guest Heather Henson
Many of the presenters also participated in non-Muppet presentations, including a Lolly Lardpop show with Leslie Carrara-Rudolph, Heather Henson presenting "Handmade Puppet Dreams" volume 5, a world puppetry film showcase, and the Late Night Puppet Slam which drew a record audience of 900.
The Puppetry Track celebrated the 30th Anniversary of Fraggle Rock. Guests included Michael K. Frith, Kathryn Mullen with Mokey Fraggle, and Karen Prell with Red Fraggle, as well as Paul McGinnis and Victor Yerrid.
- Fart Jokes and Boy Humor: Paul McGinnis
- Designing a World: The Work of Michael Frith Michael K. Frith
- Puppets on the Web: Mike Horner, Brodrick Jones, Victor Yerrid, Alisa Stern and Beau Brown discussed their puppet web series.
- State of Puppetry Roundtable: Gina L Leigh, Aaron Lathrop, Brodrick Jones, Victor Yerrid, Paul McGinnis
- Puppet IMPROV! The Token Girl Late Show: Victor Yerrid, Paul McGinnis, Stacey Gordon, Lucky Yates, Raymond Carr
- Down in Fraggle Rock: Michael K. Frith, Karen Prell, Kathryn Mullen
- Fraggles: Meet and Greet: Michael K. Frith, Karen Prell, Kathryn Mullen
- Puppet Jedi Klingon Warriors: A Khanversation: Victor Yerrid, Paul McGinnis
- Puppets with a Purpose: No Strings International: Michael K. Frith, Kathryn Mullen
- Puppets, Pixels, and Portals: The Work of Karen Prell: Karen Prell
- Puppet IMPROV! for KIDS!: Victor Yerrid, Paul McGinnis, Stacey Gordon, Lucky Yates, Raymond Carr
- Fraggles Autograph session (Sunday)
- The Work of Kathryn Mullen: Kathryn Mullen
- Muppet Babies: Michael K. Frith
- Puppetry for TV and Film: Workshop: Victor Yerrid, Paul McGinnis
- Animating Portal’s Wheatley: Karen Prell
- So You Want to Be a Puppeteer: Gina L Leigh, Honey Goodenough, Victor Yerrid, Paul McGinnis,Stacey Gordon, Madison J. Cripps
- The Sci-Fi Janitors Present: The Late Night Puppet Slam: featuring Victor Yerrid, Paul McGinnis, Honey Goodenough, Stacey Gordon, Broderick Jones, Molly Coffee, Katie Correll, Charles Pilsbury, Thom Stanley, Maria Walters, Stephen King, Jeffrey Zwartjes, Qate Bean, Carla Rhodes, Madison J. Cripps, Raymond Carr, Gina L. Leigh, Aaron Lathrop, Mark Meer, Lucky Yates, Gregg Van Laningham, and Chuck Robinson. Hosted by Matt Nitchie and Beau Brown
- Art of Video Games: Karen Prell
Other sessions included Gina L. Leigh, who puppeteered in X•tink•shun.