Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Doug James, also credited as John Douglas James and J. Douglas James, is a costume designer and milliner (hatmaker) who has worked on many Muppet productions, starting with The Muppet Christmas Carol, and including Sesame Street.
Outside of the Muppets, James has worked in wardrobe for Saturday Night Live since the 1990s. On Broadway, he supplied hats for Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin. He produces and designs costumes for a line of collectible dolls, CED Dolls, and also rents hats for theatrical usage.
- The Muppet Christmas Carol - Muppet milliner
- Muppet Treasure Island - Muppet Workshop milliner
- Muppets from Space - Muppet Workshop costumes
- The Muppets - Muppet costumes
- Sesame Street Season 43 onward
- Elmo the Musical - Muppet costumes
- CED Dolls - Bio