Disney Adventures was a monthly magazine published by The Walt Disney Company from 1990 to 2007. It was targeted mainly at grade-school kids, but contained items of general interest to fans of Disney productions, as well as fans of various entertainment media, alongside calendars, comics, polling and other features. Disney Adventures tended to be an inclusive magazine, often featuring information about films by rival companies, such as DreamWorks and Nickelodeon. Major feature films such as the Star Wars, Harry Potter and The Chronicles of Narnia franchises, also received coverage. As Disney owns The Muppets, the magazine regularly contained Muppet mentions and also often included information about Creature Shop films.
- In the February 1992 issue of the magazine, Earl Sinclair and Baby Sinclair from Dinosaurs were interviewed and were featured on the cover. (Transcript) That same year, a number of Dinosaurs comics appeared in the magazine.
- In the September 1994 issue, Kermit the Frog was interviewed for the release of Muppet Classic Theater.
- In the March 1996 issue, an article on the already released of Muppet Treasure Island in theaters including a brief interview with Kermit the Frog on working with the co-stars on the film.
- In the June 1996 issue, Kermit the Frog was interviewed for the release of Muppet Treasure Island (CD-ROM).
- In the October 1996 issue, Miss Piggy was interviewed for the release of Muppet Treasure Island on video.
- A series of comic strips starring The Muppets were meant to have run in the magazine. Only one made it to publication in the final issue in November 2007.