Diana Leto is a Sesame Street artist. Her work has included illustrations for the promotion of various products published online by Sesame Workshop's social marketing on Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter. She also works as the colorist on Sesame Bits.
As an artist at Sesame Workshop, Diana Leto aids, guides and participates in the creation of visuals in all formats of media using Adobe software. From print to web, she is involved with creating style guides, app arel designs, photography, large-scale banners, web elements and more relating to character artwork and designs. Diana’s experience encompasses animations and video for The Jim Henson Legacy. Troubleshooting for coll eagues, learning how to get the best from Adobe software and helping refresh beloved characters for a cultural institution, Diana’s work on Sesame Street stands at the intersection of Adobe’s innovation and artists’ inspiration.
- Official site
- Diana Leto Designs, a blog devoted to her Sesame work
- Mark Magner, documented the installation of a mural he and Diana Leto helped to design at the Sesame Workshop headquarters in NYC in this stop motion video..
- The Art of Sesame Street, Adobe Max 2011 conference
- Graydon Gordian, "The Story Behind Sesame’s Latest Spoof", Our blog, Sesame Workshop, 3 May 2012.
- Mark Magner, The Making of a Sesame Street Comic, Our blog, Sesame Workshop, 7 Feb 2012.