| Release Date || 1993
| Produced by || Video Emocion
| Format || VHS
Bodoque and Montoya go on a camping trip, and Bodoque learns to take good care of nature, and to not cut down every tree he sees, or drain the lake to catch the fish.
- Willie Wimple: Littering
- Plaza Sésamo film: Some kids set up a tent.
- Plaza Sésamo cartoon: "Prohibido Fumar" -- An owl (voice of Jaime Vega) smokes a cigar in front of the other woodland animals.
- Film: A poem about trees. (Underscore by Joe Raposo)
- Grover finds a bird's nest in a tree.
- Cartoon: A man plays his flute in the forest with a bird, until a construction crew clears the forest.
- Anything Muppets sing "The Garden."
- Plaza Sésamo film: waterfall
- Willie Wimple: Water Pollution
- Sesame Street Animal Films: Two bears play in the woods and in the river.
- Willie Wimple: Tree Cutting
- Plaza Sésamo film: Two kids observe some glaciers.
- Film: Animal homes
- The on-screen title during the program is "De Campamento".