|DESIGN||Ed Christie designer|
|Rollie Krewson builder|
When she was introduced as an infant in Season 34, Baby Bear had to adjust to no longer being the "baby" of the family. Currently a toddler, Curly is fond of her big brother, whom she calls "Bebo." Unlike Baby Bear, Papa Bear, and Mama Bear, Curly does not like porridge and Curly can growl louder than Baby Bear. Her birthday is May 9.
The episodes containing the story of Curly Bear's birth were collected on home video in Three Bears and a New Baby. In the DVD Elmo's Potty Time, it is revealed that she is in the process of being toilet-trained.
- Episode 4055 - Birthday (aired on May 9, 2003)
- Episode 4059 - Curly Bear doesn't like porridge
- Episode 4066 - Goldilocks and the Four Bears
- Episode 4073 - Curly Bear likes to draw
- Episode 4076 - Curly Bear's growl is louder than Baby Bear's
- Episode 4078 - Curly Bear won't take a nap
- Episode 4084 - Telly and Baby Bear attempt to get Curly Bear to try a banana
- Episode 4106 - Telly, Rosita, and Baby Bear try to find out what Curly Bear is saying to them
- Episode 4170 - Curly Bear Chases Birthday Cake
- Episode 4264 - Goodbye Pacifier
- Episode 4269 - Siblings