| Release Date || 1993
| Produced by || Video Emocion
| Catalogue no. || VE5073
| Format || VHS
| ASIN ||
In this 1993 Plaza Sésamo video, Bodoque and Montoya visit a kids' soccer game, and use the kids and balls to help Montoya learn to count.
- Cartoon: Two headlights, eyes, schoolbooks, pies...
- Anything Muppets: Goldilocks helps the Three Bears figure out how many bears live at their house.
- Animation: 4 Dots (4-1)
- Anything Muppets cheer for the number four.
- Cartoon: 4 motorcycle-riding chickens burst out of an egg.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie confuses the number four for a pie. (Part 2)
- Cartoon: Donnie Budd sings "Country #5"
- "Beep" (edited)
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit interviews the five little piggies.
- Film: A rock music instrumental involving six marbles popping up onto the screen. (edited)
- Film: six children slide down a slide.
- Count von Count: The Count counts the number of times the Countess rejects his marraige proposal. (opening dialogue edited out)
- Cartoon: A man blows 7 bubbles.
- "Count It Higher"
- Martian Beauty #9
- Count von Count: The Count recites a poem about the numbers one through ten.
- Cartoon: Tommy Truehart introduces his eleven lions.
- Plaza Sesamo cartoon: An elderly man goes to a carnival and meets groups of monsters and ghouls.
- Anything Muppets sing and count the floors their elevator passes.
- Cartoon: The numbers 1-20 hop into a rowboat.