Create and Draw in Elmo's World is a Sesame Street CD-ROM game for Windows computers. The game was developed by Mattel Media in 1999.
Elmo invites the user to join him into an adventure of an interactive drawing and animation experience.
- The Drawing Page: This area is utilized by most of the activities and will be visited while doing most of them to create and draw animals and finish scenes.
- The Big Zoo Activity: In this area, you can explore a rainforest, a farm, a savannah and life under the sea and draw the animals that live in each environment.
- Picture Poem!: In this activity, Elmo reads poems that are all about animals one line at a time, which draws a small portion of the animal after each line is read.
- Draw a Song: Each note in this area represents a different scene and song - the tree stump, the coral reef, the backyard, the pond, the pet store, and the beach.
- Dorothy Imagines: You could help Dorothy pick different animals for Elmo to be. Or you can see what Dorothy imagines about herself.
- Mix N' Match Animal Activity: In this area, the user can make strange or plain animals by mixing and matching their heads, bodies, and tails/feet.
- Animal TV!: This area selects from seven different channels of animals, and you could also watch your drawings on TV, as well.