|Produced by||Genius Entertainment|
Count on Sports is a 2008 Sesame Street direct-to-video compilation which uses sports to emphasize math, relational concepts, and shapes. Ernie anchors the ESPN-style ESSN (Ernie's Sports Show News), assisted by Bert and Bernice. Grover, Prairie Dawn, Elmo, and Murray Monster also appeared as reporters on certain sport event. Vince Carter makes a special appearance in this video.
- At the Transylvania Open golf tournament, The Count takes nine hits to get his golf ball out of a sand trap (First: Episode 4117)
- A soccer player bounce the ball 5 times (taken from Plaza Sésamo)
- A soccer player kicks the ball towards the goal to demonstrate above and below (taken from Plaza Sésamo)
- Gymnast Dominique Dawes demonstrates up, down, fast and slow (edited). (EKA: Episode 3874)
- Kids dance around at gymnastics to "Rockin' Robin" (new vocals by Rosita and Luis). (EKA: Episode 3284)
- Song: "Elmo's Riding" (First: Episode 4160)
- Vince Carter and Grover demonstrate short and tall.
- Stop-motion animated cavemen take turns playing basketball. (EKA: Episode 4068)
- At the NasCount races, Count Billy Bob Von Count Jr. has his greasemonkey crew work on his car, while he counts each passing car (First: Episode 4154)
- Elmo's Top Ten Plays of the week
- Murray Monster finds shapes in the baseball field
- Song: "7th Inning Stretch"
- Ernie and Bert interview Sir Harry the Tennis Ball
- Song: "Play Ball" (First: Episode 4083)
- Venus Williams plays imaginary tennis against Elmo (First: Episode 4068)
DVD bonus features
- Elmo practices football and singing the alphabet with four of The New York Jets. (First: Episode 4147)
- "Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures"
- Executive Producer: Carol-Lynn Parente
- Coordinating Producer: April Chadderdon
- Producer: Benjamin Lehmann
- Co-producer: Kevin Clash
- Writer: Adam Rudman
- Director: Ken Diego
- Starring The Muppets from Sesame Street:
- Muppet Performers: Peter Linz, Paul McGinnis, and Matt Vogel