Sing Along with Kermit and Friends is a series of four book-and-tape sets released in 1989 by Longmeadow Press, featuring Jim Henson as Kermit the Frog. Kermit talks to the young listeners, encouraging them to sing along as they read through the accompanying book. The books' illustrations were drawn by Dennis Hockerman.
Are We There Yet? Songs for Tiny Travelers
- Seat Belts On!
- Honk, Honk!
- Riding in the Country
- Grandma Called
- Red Car, Blue Car
- I'll Bet You Anything
- Rest Now
Count Me In!
Count Me In! is a collection of traditional counting rhymes. The songs are used with new music by Louise Gikow.
- This Old Man
- Ten Little Elephants
- One, Two, Three
- Ten in the Bed
- "Baa, Baa, Black Sheep"
- One, Two, Buckle My Shoe
- "Going to St. Ives"
- Two Birds
Lullaby and Good Night
Lullaby and Good Night: Songs for Sleepyheads is a collection of lullabies.
- Hush, Little Baby
- Sweet and Low
- Rockabye, Baby
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
- Kumbaya (with new lyrics by Louise Gikow)
- Wynken, Blynken, and Nod
- Sleep, Baby, Sleep
- Cradle Song
Sing Me a Story!
Sing Me a Story!: Mother Goose Songs for Children is a collection of Mother Goose nursery rhymes.
- Jack and Jill
- London Bridge
- Little Bo Peep
- Simple Simon (new music by Louise Gikow)
- Oh, Dear, What Can the Matter Be
- Sing a Song of Sixpence
- Three Blind Mice
- Old King Cole
- Executive Producer: Geri Van Rees
- Producers: Peter Fish, Louise Gikow, Benjamin Goldstein and Geri Van Rees
- Arrangements: Peter Fish and Paul Mariconda
- Singers: Juliet Hanlon, Lisa De Simone, Jack Schechtman, Vaneese Thomas and Jim Henson as Kermit the Frog
- Musicians: Ed Campbell, Mitch Coodley, Mark De Simone, Peter Fish, Rick Kivnick, Paul Mariconda, Rich Samalin and Gene Wilkins
- Recorded at Filmus Studios, New York City