Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Produced by||Ventura Entertainment|
Copa Sésamo is a one hour Plaza Sésamo DVD, compiled from plaza scenes which aired under the same title during the 2005 season (Episodes 816 through 820), introduced by Lola. Soccer star Jorge Campos helps organize Copa Sésamo, the first soccer tournament ever held at the plaza.
Jorge tells Abelardo, Lola, and the eager kids that the event requires hard work, the proper equipment, uniforms, and studying and learning the positions. Jorge does not discriminate, and welcomes a Multimonstruo onto the team. Pancho Contreras initially declines, claiming he's too busy, until he realizes that Jorge Campos is organizing the event, and claims to be the greatest goalkeeper in the world.
- Film: Kids talks about the different ways they play soccer.
- Animation: We Are Kids from Far and Wide - Columbia
- Film: A soccer player bounces a ball 5 times.
- Cartoon: A circus seal and bear fight over a ball.
- The Two Headed Monster share a sandwich.
- Film: Commentators talk over a children's soccer game.
- Film: Kids show near and far with balls
- Elmo, Telly, Zoe, Rosita, Herry, Humphrey, Ingrid and a Honker show "next to".
- Grover flies his airplane near and far.
- Film: A soccer player and his Multimuppet partner exercise.
- Grover hosts a workout video.
- Film: A ball goes over and under a goalie.
- Animation: Cecille sings "Up Down, In Out, Over and Under".
- "The Most Important Meal of the Day"
- Song: "What Do You Do With a Fruit?"
- Ernie tricks Cookie Monster into eating a carrot instead of his cookies.
- Animation: Parts of a sandwich dance.
- "Telly's Lunch"
- Film: A song about washing hands.
- Cartoon: A girl bounces a ball 10 times.
- Song: "It's a Long, Hard Road"
- Film: A boy talks about his gymnastics class
- Film: A boy talks about his soccer team.
- Animation: Balls jump through a hoop.
- Cartoon: A boy bounces a soccer ball 20 times.