Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Connie Peterson is currently (2008) the General Manager of the New York Muppet Workshop. Prior to that position, she was the Supervisor of the Costume department in NY. Among her accomplishments are puppet costumes as well design and execution of the large Arena Show characters and the walkarounds for other Henson and Sesame Workshop productions. Peterson is an Emmy Award winner for her work on Sesame Street.
- Sesame Street (costume designer: Muppets)
- The Great Muppet Caper (1981) (Muppet builder) (Muppet designer)
- Fraggle Rock (1983) (Muppet designer)
- The Muppets Take Manhattan (1984) (Muppet design and construction)
- Labyrinth (1986) (Creature Workshop supervisor)
- The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992) (Muppet costume supervisor)
- Muppet Treasure Island (1995) (Muppet Costumes, credited as "Constance Peterson")
- Muppets from Space (1999) (costumes)
- Kermit's Swamp Years (2002) (Muppet Workshop, New York)
- Abby in Wonderland (2008) (Puppet Workshop crew)