Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Conan the Barbarian is a fictional barbarian hero created by pulp writer Robert E. Howard. The musclebound warrior had a rich cultural life extending into Marvel Comics, various games and TV series, two films starring Arnold Schwarzenegger (Conan the Barbarian in 1982 and Conan the Destroyer in 1984) and a 3D reboot of the film franchise in 2011.
A stage show titled The Adventures of Conan: A Sword and Sorcery Spectacular ran at Universal Studios Hollywood from 1983 to 1992. In the Winter 1988 issue of Muppet Magazine, Miss Piggy tours the park and encounters the stage Conan.
- Miss Piggy's Calendar of Calendars features Miss Piggy in a parody titled "Cochon the Boarbarian."
- In the Muppet Babies episode "Invasion of the Muppet Snackers," Skeeter feeds a blob-like substance to Baby Scooter, who grows muscular and becomes "Sconan the Barbabian."
- In Tales of a Sixth-Grade Muppet: Clash of the Class Clowns, Phips tells his coach that he especially liked his appearance in "Cronar: The Barbarian".
- Román Ariznavarreta performed stunts in Conan the Destroyer (1984)
- John Buscema was the regular penciler on Marvel's Conan the Barbarian comic book (1976-1985)
- James Earl Jones played Thulsa Doom in Conan the Barbarian (1982)
- Mariette Hartley played Queen Veeta in the Conan episode "Heir Apparent" (1998)
- Pat Roach played Man Ape/Toth-Amon in Conan the Destroyer (1984)