Conan O'Brien (b. 1963) is an American television host, comedian, writer, producer and performer. He is currently the host of Conan, a late-night talk show on TBS. O'Brien previously served as host of The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien (2009-2010) and Late Night with Conan O'Brien (1993-2009) on NBC. He also served as a writer for both The Simpsons and Saturday Night Live during the 1980s and '90s.
- 1998 — During a race to the broadcast room in order to deliver a tape in Elmopalooza, Big Bird passes through the set of Late Night where Conan O'Brien is interviewing the Martians. Andy Richter can also be seen in this very short bit.
- 2000 — featured in the celebrity version of "Sing".
- 2011 — presented amphibian" as the Word of the Day in Episode 4273 where Abby Cadabby turns him into a bearded frog.
- A a guest on the March 27, 2008 episode of The Tonight Show, O'Brien discussed being recognized in public:
- On January 28, 2011, O'Brien Tweeted about the latest season of American Idol saying: "First there was Kermit, then Cookie Monster, and now Steven Tyler. Thanks, Jim Henson!" 
- An image of O'Brien appeared in The Muppets on CDE's chart of "Key Demographic Analysis of Top 100 Things in Popular Culture."