Clint Eastwood (b. 1930) is an accomplished actor and director. He is famous for his roles in movies such as The Good, the Bad and the Ugly and Dirty Harry, as well as his directorial endeavors with films such as Mystic River, The Bridges of Madison County, and Million Dollar Baby.
- In the Little Muppet Monsters episode "Space Cowboys," after Tug plays around with Zero G gravity, a cow mentions that Clint Eastwood would never have treated them that way. A moment later, Tug asks them to play evil aliens because Clint would want them to do it.
- In The Jim Henson Hour episode "Outer Space", Louie Anderson reads the November 1988 issue of FAME magazine featuring Eastwood on the cover.
- In the 1993 Sesame Street book I Want to Be President, a News Today headline (reworked from an actual 1992 USA Today issue) includes the headline "Clint Rides High in ***1/2 Unforgiven," with a blurry newspaper shot of Eastwood.
- In Muppets Tonight episode 103, an Eastwood doppelgänger appears as part of The Billy Crystal Band with fellow lookalikes Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, Queen Elizabeth II and Boris Yeltsin.
- Kermit does an impression of Eastwood's Dirty Harry character on The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn in 2002.
- In The Muppet Show Comic Book: Pigs in Space, Fozzie Bear pitches the movie "Dirty Crazy Harry" to two executives (Statler and Waldorf) while fleeing their film studio.