Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Clevver News is self-described as a "youth-focused website and resource to find the hottest young Hollywood and teen celebrity" information.
On March 20, 2014, their YouTube channel published a video from the Muppets Most Wanted press junket. Interviewer Erin Robinson conducted a word association game with Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Constantine, Ricky Gervais, Tina Fey, and Ty Burrell. Some of their answers included:
- Tina Fey: Constantine
- Ty Burrell: deceptive
- Kermit: Constantine
- Piggy: furry animals
- Jared Leto's hair
- Tina Fey: hombre
- Ty Burrell: beautiful
- Constantine: applesauce
- Tina Fey: one of the greatest non-existant singers of all time
- Ricky Gervais: she sounds like John Travolta
- Piggy: a doobie-doo
- Tina Fey: I love her, Jennifer Lawrence, yeah?
- Ricky Gervais: the singer, "I'm still Jenny from the block."
- Constantine: From The Hunger Games. There are two of them. There's a J-Lo and JLaw.
- Kermit: JLaw?
- Piggy: J-Lo
- Piggy and Kermit: Jell-O!
- Piggy: lovers and dreamers
- Tina Fey: bless their hearts; it's gonna be okay
- Ty Burrell: young
- Ricky Gervais: atheists
- Constantine: this is hard game for frog, you make my head hurt here
- Tina Fey: overtaking the world
- Ty Burrell: carry-ons and also totally
- Tina Fey: the 1970s rainbow product
- Kermit: toads?
- Piggy: m'goats