Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Clash of the Titans is a 1981 fantasy film, loosely based on Greek Mythology and featuring special effects by Ray Harryhausen, in which Perseus battles monsters (including Medusa) and braves dangers, with help from Zeus, the flying horse Pegasus, and others. A remake was released in 2010 (and spawned a sequel, Wrath of the Titans, released in 2012).
- The movie was spoofed in a "Cookie's Crumby Pictures" segment as "Nosh of the Titans." (First: Episode 4510) It spoofs a line from both versions ("Release the kraken") as "Release the cracker!" Cookie Monster plays Fursius, his sidekick is Pegafish, and they face the dreaded Moo-dusa.
- Jason Flemyng played Calibos in the 2010 film
- David Forman was assistant stunt coordinator on the 2010 film
- Harry Hamlin played Perseus in the 1981 film
- Harry Jones played a huntsman om the 1981 film
- Liam Neeson played Zeus in the 2010 film
- Pete Postlethwaite played Spyros in the 2010 film
- Pat Roach played Hephaestus in the 1981 film