Chuck is a TV series created by Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak that aired on NBC from 2007 to 2012. It follows a department store IT technician who receives a message encoded to his brain that he must keep away from foreign powers.
- On the third episode , the title character's best friend and sister discuss Chuck's future:
- Morgan: You don't understand. He is a fragile little gelding. You know? Still trying to find his legs. The real world will crush him.
- Ellie: Do you know what a gelding is?
- Morgan: [scoff] It's that weird creature from The Dark Crystal. "Smells like gelding"... that guy.
- In the third season episode "Chuck Versus the Mask," Chuck is looking for the antidote to a poison in one of several vases in a museum. He says to himself, "C'mon Chuck, one of these things is not like the others."
- In "Chuck vs the Aisle of Terror" Ellie and her mom are shopping in a baby store where some Sesame Street dolls are on display.
- Chevy Chase played Ted Roark in three 2009 episodes
- Udo Kier played Otto von Vogel in "Chuck Versus the Role Models" (2010)
- Zachary Levi played main character Chuck Bartowski
- Jenny McCarthy played Sylvia Arculin in "Chuck Versus the Suburbs" (2009)
- Kristin Newman served as a writer and producer for the series
- Robert Picardo played Perseus in "Chuck Versus the Lethal Weapon" (2009)
- Andy Richter played Brad White in "Chuck Versus the Suburbs" (2009)
- Brian Thompson played Cliff in "Chuck Versus the Suburbs" (2009)
- Fred Willard played Craig Turner in "Chuck Versus the Role Models"