Charlie's Angels is an episodic American television series which ran on ABC from 1976 to 1981. Following the exploits of the unseen Charlie and his private investigation agency workers, known as his Angels. One of the biggest hits of the 1970's, and produced by Aaron Spelling, the series followed the Angels as they used their sexual wiles and knowledge to crack open cases every week.
- In the 1983 Hallmark calendar The Muppets Look at TV, the show was spoofed as Kermie's Angel, with Miss Piggy taking on the persona of one of the angels, and capturing the villainous duo of Statler and Waldorf.
- In The Muppet Show episode 324, hosted by Cheryl Ladd, Cheryl says she admires Miss Piggy's chops (karate chops) and says, "I've seen you in action." To which Piggy replies, "Well I've seen you deck a few baddies yourself," a nod to Ladd's role on Charlie's Angels.
- In Muppets Tonight episode 101, Kermit says that Michelle Pfeiffer dreams of someday being one of Charlie's Angels.
- Appearing on The Wayne Brady Show to promote It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie in 2002, Wayne Brady asks Piggy if she thinks the girls from Charlie's Angels are infringing on her territory with their karate chops. She says it doesn't bother her as their shtick is a fromage to her (not an homage, as Kermit interjects) because the movie stunk.
- Drew Barrymore played Dylan Sanders in the feature films
- Kim Cattrall guest starred in the original television series
- John Cleese played Mr. Munday in Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
- Tim Curry played Roger Corwin in the 2000 feature film
- Jamie Lee Curtis guest starred in the original television series
- Cameron Diaz played Natalie Cook in the feature films
- John Forsythe was the voice of Charlie
- Casey Kasem guest starred in the original television series
- LL Cool J played Mr. Jones in the 2000 feature film
- Cheryl Ladd played Kris Monroe in the original series
- Demi Moore played Madison Lee in Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
- Richard Mulligan guest starred in the original television series
- Sam Rockwell played Eric Knox Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
- Tom Selleck guest starred in the original television series
- Alex Trebek appears in the 2000 feature film
- Bruce Willis played William Rose Bailey in Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle