Chariots of Fire is a 1981 British film based loosely on the 1924 Summer Olympic Games. The film follows a British athletic team before and during the games in Paris. The film won the Best Picture Oscar.
The film was spoofed in another Sesame Street segment, with Gordon going on a morning jog to music and camera angles similar to the film.
Gobo and Wembley parody the movie's slow-motion run scenes in Wembley and the Great Race.
- Kenneth Branagh played an artist
- Stephen Fry played an artist
- John Gielgud played the master of Trinity
- Richard Griffiths played the head porter of Caius College
- Ian Holm played Sam Mussabini
- Ruby Wax played Bunty