Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Although Kermit the Frog is the primary emcee on The Muppet Show, on occasion other characters have had the privilege of introducing acts on the show as well. Some guest stars have also introduced acts, including Ruth Buzzi ("You Can't Rollerskate in a Buffalo Herd") and Chris Langham ("Friendship").
- Episode 114: Sandy Duncan: Introduces "A Nice Girl Like Me".
- Episode 201: Don Knotts: Introduces "The Windmills of Your Mind" and "Lullaby of Birdland".
- Episode 206: Nancy Walker: Introduces opening and closing numbers.
- Episode 218: Jaye P. Morgan: Introduces "Flight of the Bumblebee".
- Episode 219: Peter Sellers: Introduces Cigarettes and Whiskey.
- Episode 303: Roy Clark: Introduces Sally Was a Good Old Girl.
- Episode 304: Gilda Radner: Introduces Tap Your Troubles Away.
- Episode 409: Beverly Sills: Introduces Beverly Sills' first number.
- Episode 410: Kenny Rogers: Introduces "Coconut".
- Episode 121: Twiggy: Introduces Twiggy's first number.
- Episode 310: Marisa Berenson: Introduces Marisa's first number.
- Episode 119: Vincent Price: Introduces the "House of Horrors" sketch.
- Episode 224: Cloris Leachman: Introduces the opening number, Cloris Leachman's first act, and Fozzie Pig.
- Episode 213: Rudolf Nureyev: Introduces Rudolph Nureyev's second act.
- Episode 216: Cleo Laine: Introduces the closing number.
- Episode 410: Kenny Rogers: Introduces "The Gambler."
- Introduces all of Wayne and Wanda's numbers during the first season.
- Episode 112: Peter Ustinov: Introduces Peter Ustinov's second act.
- Episode 214: Elton John: Introduces (under protest) "Don't Go Breaking My Heart."
- Episode 202: Zero Mostel: Introduces the lady wrestler sketch.
- Episode 206: Nancy Walker: Introduces the diner sketch.
- Episode 214: Elton John: Introduces "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road."
- Episode 218: Jaye P. Morgan: Introduces the closing number.
- Episode 308: Loretta Lynn: Introduces Fozzie's monologue and the closing number.
- Episode 310: Marisa Berenson: Introduces the wedding sketch.
- Episode 512: Melissa Manchester: Introduces "Once in Love with Amy".
- Episode 519: Chris Langham: Introduces the "Hawaiian Cowboy" number.
- Episode 523: Linda Ronstadt: Introduces Lola the Fan Dancer.
- Episode 517: Hal Linden: Together, they introduced "Just an Old Fashioned Girl", while Statler alone introduced the opening number and the UK spot.
- Introduces all Veterinarian's Hospital and Pigs in Space sketches,
- Episode 205: Judy Collins: introduces Judy Collin's closing number.
- Episode 315: Lesley Ann Warren: introduces Lesley Ann Warren's "Beauty and the Beast" sketch after Kermit's abbreviated intro.
- Episode 512: Melissa Manchester introduces the Swedish Chef "Spring Chicken" sketch.
- Episode 521: Johnny Cash: introduces Johnny Cash's First Number and Wally Whoopie whilst Kermit introduces Fozzie