TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
If you see comments on this page, they remain for archive purposes.
NEWLY ADDED COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED
Too much ?
Would it be to much to have 8 episode guides on this page ? I don't have any episode numbers or names for these, so I can't really see how else to do a guide for them. Henrik (talk) 18:38, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
- I think it would be hard to digest that way. We may have to go with unofficial plot summaries ("Primadonnaan's Tiara") for now. I'm glad you're adding this stuff, though. It looks great! -- Andrew Leal (talk) 21:44, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah had a feeling 8 guides on one page would be to much. I just rechecked the 8 episodes I have and 6 follow the tiara plot, 1 follows a plot about demolition of the theater, and I'm unsure about the last plot, since the episode is not that clear on it.
- I have also tried to contact SVT, to hear them if it's possible to get copies of press material on it like plot summaries for the episodes and broadcast dates, if they have them somewere. I would not be surprised if they don't exist or cant give them out. But that could be a solution to the problem.
- But if that don't work out do anyone have any idea how to name the guides ? Henrik (talk) 22:59, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
- Would it work having page titels like this Svenska Sesam: Primadonnaan's Tiara 1, Svenska Sesam: Primadonnaan's Tiara 2 and so on for the 6 episodes with that plot. And for the episode with the demolition plot Svenska Sesam: Demolition, and the last one as Svenska Sesam: Missing cast. And then adjust the pages later, if a complete episode list will surface. Henrik (talk) 12:37, 14 January 2009 (UTC)