Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TALK PAGES ARE NO LONGER USED
To discuss article changes, please use:
Where would be the best place to put this category? They're a group of faceless monsters, similar to the AMs, but also similar to Whatnots since there's only one of each design. -- MuppetDude 16:05, 23 February 2006 (UTC)
- You could use the Anything Muppets as a guide. That's listed under Muppet Character Types, and then each puppet's page is listed under Anything Muppet Patterns. So you can make an Anything Monsters page, put it in Muppet Character Types, and then have separate pages for each monster. -- Danny Toughpigs 17:59, 29 March 2006 (UTC)
- I don't think I should put a page in for each individual monster because there's mostly one of each kind, and there aren't enough characters for each type. I estimate about 30 different kind of monsters. It may be better to just list them, then add whatever characters have been made listed beside them (for instance, for "yellow live-hand", there's Ruby, Leo, and the lead singer of Fur Jam. How does this sound? I had a similar problem with the Whatnots (see the discussion on them). I don't think the monsters have any specific names based on patterns. But I believe there are a few pictures of them circulating around (there's one with Mr. Handford surrounded by three of them).
- Besides; I don't know how to add new pages, aside from adding brackets to some other articles. -- MuppetDude
- Sure -- I just meant that you could create those pages if you felt like it. You don't have to.
- This is the easiest way to create a new page: Go up to the address bar at the top of your browser, on any article page. Replace the article's title in the address with the name of the new article that you want to create. You can even use spaces; you don't have to put in underlines. So, for example, you could replace:
- http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Kermit's great-aunt Lucille
- and that would automatically create a new page called "Kermit's great-aunt Lucille". Easy! -- Danny Toughpigs 19:44, 30 March 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks for the tip; by the way, I've started the page, but it still needs some work. Let me know what you think. -- MuppetDude 19:47, 30 March 2006 (UTC)