| Talk pages are no longer used.|
Please use the Forum for discussing article changes.
There is currently a Christmas Merchandise Page and a Christmas Toy Page and there is strange crossover between the two. I believe that the Christmas Toy Page should be deleted and the contents moved to the Christmas Merchandise page but I'm new here so I'm opening it up to discussion. Codename7 06:14, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- Hi! Thanks for bringing this up. There's actually a reason for the overlap. Christmas Merchandise is divided by universe/franchise. However, for convenience, we also have three categories that include every item of a particular type: Christmas books, albums, and toys. It's just another way of navigating, as it allows one to see every Christmassy toy or record at once without having to dig through Wubbulous World or Muppet Babies categories individually and figure out from title alone which is a book or a record and so on. -- Andrew Leal (talk) 00:51, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
- I called this category Christmas because to call it Holidays would mean it included Easter and Halloween. We can have categories for that too, but Muppets and the December Holiday season are particularly notable. Many Muppet Christmas specials often include the other December holidays, so I wanted the description on the Category page to reflect that. -- Scarecroe
- Sweet! This is a great idea. I love it. -- Toughpigs 15:59, 17 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- Now that I think of it, we could probably have a Muppet Christmas article, too. But I don't wanna write it. -- Scarecroe 16:24, 17 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- Me neither! I have no patience for writing right now. I'm too busy adding random facts to things. -- Toughpigs 16:44, 17 Dec 2005 (UTC)