Carnegie Hall is a famed concert hall in Manhattan, regarded as one of the most prestigious locations in the world for both classical music and popular music.
- A Muppet-themed concert, Jim Henson's Musical World, took place on April 14, 2012. Rowlf himself commented on the fact that it took the Hall 47 years to invite them back.
The Muppets have referenced the old Carnegie Hall saying "Practice!" in several productions:
- Slim Wilson asks Floyd and Zoot for directions to Carnegie Hall in The Muppet Show episode 413. Floyd replies, "Practice, man. Practice."
- In Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting, Reporter Kermit asks passerby Don Music the other age-old navigational question, how to get to Sesame Street, to which Don replies "Practice!" Kermit corrects him saying "that's how you get to Carnegie Hall!"
- Clifford mentions that the Irish Rodents previously performed a two-week engagement under Carnegie Hall in episode 105 of Muppets Tonight.
- In the direct to video special What's the Name of That Song?, the Two-Headed Monster gives a tourist directions to The Statue of Liberty, Tribeca, and Carnegie Hall ("Practice, Practice, Practice!").
- In the Pepe's Profiles interview with Fozzie Bear, Fozzie mentions he'd like to play Carnegie Hall one day. Pepe the King Prawn sets him up for the standard joke, but Fozzie instead fumbles over the actual directions.