|Written by||Mark Saltzman|
|Publisher||Sesame Street, Inc. (ASCAP)|
"Caribbean Amphibian" on Sesame Street song sung by Kermit the Frog in 1986. He wore a Hawaiian shirt and sunglasses, and sat on a small island surrounded by water. The song is about his cousin, who sometimes lives on the water and sometimes on the land. Kermit was backed by a small frog (performed by Kevin Clash), a turtle, and some Hawaiian Anything Muppets.
The 1999 Magic Talking Kermit the Frog plush doll sang "Caribbean Amphibian".
- Audio (original version)
- Audio (Jimmy Buffet version)
- Elmopalooza! (1998)
- Video (original version)
- Video (Jimmy Buffet version)
- Elmopalooza (1998)
- Sesamestreet.org original:
- SesameStreet's YouTube Channel
- The Sesame Street Podcast: Amphibian (edited)
- Other (original version)
- Oscar's Letter Party (1988, released as video, modified to remove scenes with the island maps)
- The Sesame Street Songbook (1992 and 2007 editions only)