|Produced by||Warner Home Video|
C is for Cooking is a Sesame Street DVD released in 2013 featuring songs, stories and sketches about cooking and healthy eating. Segments from the Barrio Sésamo mini-series, Monstruos Supersanos, appear in the video (in their original English).
The full-length video, Elmo's Magic Cookbook, is included as a bonus feature.
- Elmo and Pilar make ice popsicles.
- Street Story: Cast Iron Cooks
- Amy Adams and Elmo talk about the word "ingredient."
- Film: Make Our Own Sundae Sunday
- Dr. Ruster hosts the "Sometime or Anytime Food" game with Cookie Monster.
- Street Story: Veggies Revolt
- Elmo and Pilar wonder what else they can make popsicles from.
- Film: Making sushi
- Cookie Monster visits Grover's veggie cookie restaurant.
- Film: Making oatmeal rasin cookies.
- Murray Has a Little Lamb: Cooking School
- Dr. Ruster's "Everything You Need To Know About a Healthy Breakfast" show
- Film: Kids make bread.
- Elmo and Pilar have found a new thing to make popsicles from.
- Dr. Ruster's "Eat Your Colors" game
- Alton Brown talks about the word "recipe."
- Street Story: The World's Greatest Birdseed Cookies
- "One of These Things" with Cookie Monster and Ernie
- Elmo and Pilar make melon popsicles.
- Song: "Food Song" (played over the credits)
- Ryan Dillon voices Elmo over the title card.
- Unlike previous Sesame Street DVDs, the full-frame material is pillarboxed instead of the widescreen material being letterboxed.