|Written by||Susan McQuillan|
The 112-page hardcover book features over 50 recipes that parents can make for, or with, their children. The book includes photographs of Elmo, Oscar, Cookie Monster, Bert, Ernie, Zoe, Rosita, Abby Cadabby, and other Sesame Street characters. It was written by registered dietician Susan McQuillan.
Elmo appeared on Good Morning America on June 19, 2007, to promote the book through a live cooking segment. Elmo and anchorman Chris Cuomo highlighted safety and hygiene tips relating to kids and cooking.
In 2011, the follow-up book B Is for Baking: 50 Yummy Dishes to Make Together was released.
A 40 Years edition of the book was released in 2009, with 55 recipes.
- Abby Cadabby's Magic Golden Zucchini Coins
- Cookie Monster's Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies
- Elmo's Baby Turkey Burgers
- Ernie's Fruity Frozen Fun Pops
- Zoe's Rainbow Salad Boats