- Kermit: "If I remember my history, Beethoven was supposed to be deaf."
- Bust: "I'm not Beethoven, dummy, I'm a bust of Beethoven!"
- Kermit: "Of course."
- Bust: "It's a job. You gotta do something for a living, I'm a bust of Beethoven. Any more questions?"
A toy version of the Bust of Beethoven was created as a pack-in for a Rowlf Action Figure in 2003.
- The Muppet Show
- Don Music has a bust of Beethoven on his piano, which he refers to as Ludwig. This particular bust is inanimate, as far as we know.
- Another bust appears on Ghost of Faffner Hall.