Busch Gardens is a chain of family theme parks, owned by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment owns several theme parks in the United States, including Sesame Place. As of August 2006, SeaWorld Parks has the rights to use the characters from Sesame Street in four other theme parks -- two SeaWorld parks in Orlando and San Diego, and two Busch Gardens parks, Busch Gardens Europe in Williamsburg, Virginia, and Busch Gardens Africa in Tampa, Florida.
The Virginia park opened a new atraction area, "Sesame Street Forest of Fun", in April 2009. The Tampa Bay park opened the "Sesame Street Safari of Fun" attraction area in spring 2010. 
Characters have appeared at SeaWorld Florida since 2007, and at SeaWorld California since 2008.
Busch Gardens Europe, in Williamsburg, Virginia, opened a new attraction area called Sesame Street Forest of Fun in April 2009. 
- Lights, Camera, Imagination! (4D movie): "England's 900-seat Globe Theatre will be taken over by Sesame Street's furry friends in a new 4-D movie that is as fun as it is imaginative. Sesame Street presents Lights, Camera, Imagination! features Elmo, Cookie Monster, Big Bird and other lovable Sesame Street characters trying to save the Sesame Street Film Festival. Guests will not only see and hear the action they will be immersed in it through visual effects and sensory surprises." 
- Elmo's Castle (stage and wet playground area)
- Bert and Ernie's Loch Adventure (boat ride)
- Grover's Alpine Express (roller coaster)
- Oscar's Whirly Worms (spinning ride)
- Oscar's Yucky Forest (playground area)
- Prince Elmo's Spire ("drop" ride)
- 1-2-3 Smile With Me! (character photo area)
- Dine with Elmo and Friends (dining experience with characters)
- Abby Cadabby's Treasure Trove (shop)
- ↑ "Detailed look at the upcoming Sesame Street Safari of Fun at Busch Gardens", Attractionsmagazine.com. January 15, 2010.
- ↑ "Busch Gardens Will Open Sesame Street Forest of Fun During Spring Break", Busch Gardens press release. February 26, 2009.
- ↑ Busch Gardens Williamsburg website.