In order to not look like the series is including product placement, fake products are created for the shelves of Hooper's Store on Sesame Street.
Hooper's Store Strong Heart
Spudley's Mashed Potatoes (seasons 43/44)
Hooper's Store's version of Spam
- Absorba Paper Towels (43/44)
- Baby Mush: comes in "Mashed Matzah," "Smooshed Samosa," "Strained Plantain," and "Crushed Kimchi" flavors.
- Birdseed Snacks (43/44)
- Booberface Babyfood Mashed Thanksgiving Dinner (43/44)
- Corn Flakes
- Cushy Tushy Baby Wipes
- Dooty Free Diapers (43/44): Huggies logo seen above.
- Dooty-Free Diapers
- Fez Turtle Clusters
- Fishy Floatbits: Fish food
- Flochman's Yellow Mustard (43/44)
- Justawash Handsoap (43/44)
- Gooey Crunch Cereals Marshmallows and Stars (43/44)
- Gulp It cups (43/44)
- Hedda Chedda Original Macaroni and Cheese Dinner
- Hinee Poo 99c Bathroom Tissue (43/44)
- Kleer (43/44)
- Meowina Kitty-Mix (43/44)
- NoLogo Cruisers (43/44): A Pampers package with the NoLogo attached.
- NoLogo Sponges (43/44)
- Pasta Boxie: "A worldwide excursion in a box"
- Pineapple Island Fruit Cocktail
- Puff Dandy Cereal
- Pussina: cat food
- Ripe Tomato Ketchup (43/44)
- Scoopy Cat Litter (43/44)
- Skin Gleem Deodorant Soap (43/44)
- SLAM: 25% More Slammin Meat (43/44)
- Sonia's Toaster Bread Plain Bread Crumbs (43/44): According to Annie Evans, this is a reference to Sonia Manzano, whose character Maria fixes toasters.
- Spudley's Mashed Potatoes (43/44)
- UF-Oh's Cereal
- Upper Krusties
- Budgie Boy (43/44)
- Ducky Time (43/44)
- The Furry, a comic book (43/44)
- NOW (43/44)
- Parrot's Review (43/44)
- Paparazzi Magazine
- Prank Monthly (43/44)
Sesame Family Robinson featured various brands.