Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Country (Language)|| West Germany|
|Running time||84 minutes|
| Dubbing Studio/|
|Local Rating||FSK 0 (all audiences)|
It was possibly released in German theaters in 1985. It was first released on VHS in 1986, and on DVD on April 24, 2009. In terms of special features, the DVD is largely identical with its 2009 US-American counterpart.
The dub features very few of the voices established on Sesamstrasse. And despite the film's title actually donning Big Bird's German name "Bibo," he is confusingly named "Big Bird" throughout. Grover's German name "Grobi" is also dropped in favor of his English name. Further, Ernie and Bert's names are pronounced the English way.
- Andreas von der Meden as Kermit der Frosch
- Tommi Piper as Oskar der Griesgram (speaking)
- Herbert Weicker as Snuffy
- Gerd Duwner as Ernie
- Dieter Kursawe as Bert
- Christian Marschall as Graf Zahl
- Monika John as Miss Finch
- Sabine Bohlmann as Tanya and Marie Dodo
- Walter Reichelt as Daddy Dodo
- Norbert Gastell as Truck Driver and State Trooper Nelson
- Udo Wachtveitl as Sid Sleaze
- Fabian von Klitzing as Newscaster
- Unknown voice actor as Big Bird
- Unknown voice actor as Oskar der Griesgram (singing)
- Unknown voice actor as Grover
- Unknown voice actor as Krümelmonster
- Unknown voice actor as Telly