|Produced by||Warner Home Video|
Being Brave is a Sesame Street DVD released in 2013. The DVD features stories and songs about overcoming fears, framed by Grover trying to avoid "The Monster at the End of This Show." The framing material was written by Christine Ferraro.
The DVD's bonus features also include a bonus classic clip, "Grover Talks About the Dark", the resource video, Sesame Street Goes to the Doctor, the street story "Cousin Bear is Afraid of Monsters" and the full length video, A Celebration of Me, Grover.
- Street Story: Chicken When It Comes to Thunderstorms
- Ernie opens the window and points out the scary sounds he hears to Bert.
- Street Story: "Afraid of the Bark"
- Street Story: "Cousin Bear is Afraid of Shadows"
- Cartoon: A boy talks about his imaginary friend Elanor, who he used to be afraid of.
- Street Story: "Baby Bear is Afraid of Bees."
- Cartoon: Kids talk about things they are afraid of and things they aren't afraid of.
- James Gandolfini tells Zoe what he's afraid of.