Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Barbara Davis (ca. 1952 - 2004), sometimes credited as Barbara S. Davis, was part of the costume design team at the Muppets, most closely working on Miss Piggy's ever-expanding wardrobe. She was also part of the Photo Studio team where she constructed and styled Muppet characters for John E. Barrett's photography.
- The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland: costumes
- Muppets from Space: costumes
- Muppet Treasure Island: costumes
- The Muppet Christmas Carol: costumes
- The Muppets Take Manhattan: Assistant to Miss Piggy
- The Dark Crystal: Associate Costume Designer for Gelflings and Podlings
- The Great Muppet Caper: Special Assistant to Miss Piggy
- The Muppet Show: Muppet designer