Annie Hall is a 1977 romantic comedy starring, directed and co-written by Woody Allen. Set in New York City and Los Angeles, the film follows the relationship of Alvy (Allen), and his girlfriend Annie (Diane Keaton). The film won four Academy Awards, and the American Film Institute has ranked the film on multiple top 100 lists.
- The Miss Piggy Calendar 1982 spoofs the film with Miss Piggy and Kermit taking on the roles of Annie and Alvy, but the parody is titled "Posteriors", a take on another Allen film Interiors.
- Alvy Mellish is named after the character Woody Allen played in Annie Hall.
- Marshall Brickman co-wrote the script
- Dick Cavett played himself
- Shelley Duvall played Pam
- John Glover played Annie's actor ex-boyfriend
- Jeff Goldblum played a party guest
- Russell Horton played a man in the theatre line
- Carol Kane played Allison Portchnik
- Paul Simon played Tony Lacey
- Loretta Tupper played a street stranger
- Christopher Walken played Duane Hall