|Release Date||May 6, 2014|
|Produced by||Warner Home Video|
Alphabet Songs is a Sesame Street compilation DVD released in 2014. The 2-hour DVD features songs and segments for every letter of the alphabet.
The video Learning Letters with Elmo is included as a bonus feature.
- "The Sesame Street Alphabet"
- Film: Letter A Adventure
- Animation: Soul A
- "No Letter Better Than B"
- Film: Kids talk about B words they like
- Film: Kids imagine C words in the clouds
- "C is for Cookie" (1998 version)
- Film: Ballerina kids talk about D
- D: Dance iPod parody
- Animation: Capital and lower-case E on a leave painting background
- Cartoon: "E-Elephant Song"
- "The Alphabet Song" with Ray Charles
- Film: F-float
- Animation: Fs grow in a garden.
- G spoof
- Animation: "G is Great"
- Film: H is for Home
- Animation: Soul H
- Film: Isabelle talks about I words
- Animation: Traction Jackson's Letter I Song
- Cartoon: J Robot
- Cartoon: "J - Jacket Song"
- The Alphabet with Jamie Foxx
- Film: Alphabet Pictures presents "K"
- Stop Motion: Ornate K
- Film: A rube goldberg device makes an L
- "La, La, La" (remake)
- Film/Animation: A boy sees M words in a notebook
- "M is for Monster"
- Animation: N Museum
- "Celebrity Lullabies"
- Film: A kid in a submarine sees O words
- "Would You Like to Buy an O?"
- Cartoon: "ABC Space Song"
- Animation: Ants march in a picnic
- Animation: Latin P foods
- "The Question Song"
- Animation: "Quincy's Letter Q Song"
- Film: Kids find R words in chalk.
- Animation: R - radish and raisins
- Prairie Dawn gives Grover 15 seconds to say an S word
- "Sammy the Snake"
- Animation: A kid draws a turkey by tracing his hand.
- Animation: "I'm the Letter T"
- "ABC Hip Hop"
- Film: Kids find a U in a swing
- "U Really Got a Hold on Me"
- Alphabet Pictures Presents:The Letter V
- Stop Motion: Kids name V words
- Film: Siblings discover W words.
- Animation: Animals dance and form the W shape in a quilt
- Letter of the Day: X
- "Don't Know Y"
- Cartoon: "Why Do I Love the Letter Y"
- Animation: A zebra gets drawn on a hand
- "ZZ Blues"
- "Gospel Alphabet"
- "The Sesame Street Alphabet" (plays during end credits)