|Produced by||Sony Wonder|
|Catalogue no.||LVD 58857|
- "Elmo's Rap Alphabet"
- Cartoon: A man talks about A words
- The Dixie Chicks sing "No Letter Better Than B."
- "C-cowboy/ C-cowgirl", with Elmo and Zoe
- Telly Monster talks about D words, with assistance from the letter D
- Film: E's attached to poles fly around
- Stop Motion: F items on a computer
- Film: "G, You're Great"
- Cartoon: "Soul H"
- "I Soaks Up the Sun" with Sheryl Crow and the Muppets
- Cartoon: "Jumpin' J"
- Kids clap and talk about K words
- Cartoon: A spokesman talks about the letter L
- "M is for Monster" with the Monsters (EKA: Episode 3885)
- Kids form N shapes
- Film: "Say O!"
- Cartoon: Various P words
- Cartoon: A jester awaits the arrival of Queen Quaigmire, with interruptions from a duck
- "The Letter of the Day": R-rap
- Prairie Dawn gives Grover fifteen seconds to say an S word
- Kids pose like T words, as the words are said
- "Like the Way U Does" with Melissa Etheridge
- Film: Various people say V words
- Larry King asks callers what their favorite W words are
- Film: A kid draws the letter X
- "Don't Know Y" with Norah Jones and Elmo
- Cookie Monster asks Lexine if she knows any Z words
- Miles and the Muppets sing the alphabet
- Classic alphabet segments:
- A - An ape escapes from a train and goes to his birthday party (EKA: Episode 2485)
- D - "Daddy Dear" (EKA: Episode 0406)
- I - "I in the Sky" (EKA: Episode 0514)
- W - Dragnet parody
- Z - "The Zizzy Zoomers"
- Alphabet Matching Game
- Director: Adam Matalon
- Producers: Adam Matalon, Kevin Burke, Dionne Nosek
- Writer: Christine Ferraro
- Special appearances: Sheryl Crow, Melissa Etheridge, Norah Jones, Larry King
The video was filmed at Garden State Plaza Mall in Paramus, NJ.