Alex "Jurgen" Ferguson, also credited as plain Alex Ferguson, is a puppet builder who has worked on many recent Muppet projects. He also worked on Sesame Street for a time and on the Creature Shop-effects film Where the Wild Things Are.
Ferguson built character costumes for the Nickelodeon series Yo Gabba Gabba! (and shared in a Daytime Emmy nomination for Outstanding Costume Design/Styling) and puppets for Imagination Movers. In 2014, he built puppets for the Los Angeles stage play Holding the Man.
Muppet/Creature Shop credits
- Sesame Street - Muppets, Costumes, Props
- Elmo's Musical Adventure: Peter and the Wolf - Muppet Workshop
- Where the Wild Things Are - Fabricator
- The Muppets (2011) - Puppet specialist
- All I Need is Love - Muppet Workshop
- Cee Lo's Magic Moment - Muppet Workshop
- Disney Drive-On with The Muppets - Muppets Workshop wrangler
- The Muppets - Puppet specialist