|Written by||Dina Anastasio|
|Publisher||Children's Television Workshop|
A Year of Celebrations: Hundreds of Ideas and Activities for Family Fun is a Sesame Street guide for parents on creative activities for their children.
The activities include:
- Foolin' With Food on "April Silly Day"
- Oscar's Dirt Cake on "Earth Day"
- Stomp to the Music at "A Spring Birthday Party"
- Sing for Your Pancakes on "A Musical Morning"
- Hide and Seek Greetings when "Grandma and Grandpa Are Coming"
- The Count's Counting Game when you're "On the Road Again"
- Mirror Games on "I'm Fit" Day
- Bring on the New Cake when "We're Moving"
- Make Noticeable Notebooks as you "Get Ready for School"
- Rock My World on "A Walk in the Woods"
- Bubble Dancers on "Simple Science Day"
- It's a Frame-Up when you "Create An Art Museum"
- Batty Webs when you "Get Ready for Halloween"
- What's That Sound at "A Mysterious Autumn Birthday Party"
- Flashlight Tag and Glowing Moon Rocks on "Fun in the Dark Day"
- Silly Red Creatures and I Can Make Elmo Giggle at "Elmo's Giggle Party"
- Get Up and Go Games for "Cabin Fever Fun"