|Written by||Liza Alexander|
A Visit to the Sesame Street Museum is a 1987 Sesame Street storybook.
Maria's cousin Donna takes Bert, Ernie and Grover on a visit to the museum that she works at. Bert is excited by the prospect of seeing a moon rock. He soon learns, however, that there's much more to see and do at a museum.
- A Visit to the Sesame Street Aquarium
- A Visit to the Sesame Street Firehouse
- A Visit to the Sesame Street Hospital
- A Visit to the Sesame Street Library
- A Visit to the Sesame Street Zoo
- Grover and the Everything in the Whole Wide World Museum
- Grover Gaat Naar School, a Dutch album containing this and five other Sesamstraat stories.