A Silly Sesame Street Story: The Three Little Pigs is a Sesame Street book-and-tape set released by CBS Toys for the Electronic Talk 'n Play interactive toy in 1984. It was later re-released by Hasbro, under the Playskool line.
The book was illustrated by Maggie Swanson. The tape features Big Bird and friends telling Little Bird (who never speaks on the tape) the story of the Three Little Pigs. Throughout the story, Big Bird prompts the listener to press one of the Talk 'n Play's four Answer Buttons to determine which Muppet character will tell the next part of the story.
A Silly Sesame Street Story includes the song "Everyone Likes Ice Cream."
- Jim Henson as Ernie
- Frank Oz as Cookie Monster, Bert and Grover
- Caroll Spinney as Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch
- Jerry Nelson as Amazing Mumford, Herry Monster, Biff, Fred the Wonder Horse, Count von Count, Simon Sound Man
- Fran Brill as Prairie Dawn
- Marty Robinson as Mr. Snuffleupagus
- Brian Muehl as Telly Monster