Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
360KID is a company that programs games and activities, primarily for kids, for third party companies. Their Sesame Street Play and Learn Channel was nominated for two Emmy Awards in 2004, and won one in 2005. The company entered bankruptcy in 2010and emerged from bankruptcy in 2011. 360KID is still involved with project work related to the Sesame Street brand and has developed over 50 different products using Sesame Workshop brands.
Sesame Workshop hired them for games based on their other shows, like Dragon Tales, Sagwa, and Pinky Dinky Doo. Other clients include National Geographic, Nick Games, Blue's Room (for Hasbro), My Little Pony, Littlest Pet Shop, Pokémon, and Mister Rogers' Neighborhood.
Highlights with Sesame Workshop
- Bert's Bottlecaps
- Elmo's Footprints
- Elmo's Keyboard-O-Rama
- Elmo's Laundry Game
- Elmo's Special Cupcakes
- Global Grover Grooves
- Limbo Elmo
- Make Elmo a Hat
- Walking the Dogs
- Telly's Crayons
- Zoe's Dance Steps
- Zoe's Pet Shelter
At one point, the company developed Sesame Workshop's International website, and flash games for the section.
Paul Marcum, General Manager & Vice President of Interactive, Sesame Workshop: "We have worked with 360KID for a number of years on a multitude of projects across multiple platforms. Their work is consistently amazing on all fronts—great animation and production capabilities, wonderful creative development, broad kids expertise and professional project management. In short, they’ve become our “go-to” vendor."
Wins and nominations
Wins in bold.
- Elmo's World interactive learning activities, "Best Children's Product", 2002 MITX
- Monster Clubhouse, "Best Children's Product", 2002 MITX
- Zoe's Dance Moves activity, Best Children's Product, 2003 MITX
- Sesame Street Play and Learn Channel, "Outstanding Achievement in Interactive Television", 2004 Emmy Awards
- Sesame Street Play and Learn Channel, "Outstanding Achievement in Advanced Media Technology for the Creation of Video Games", 2004 Emmy Awards
- Sesame Street Play and Learn Channel, "Best Interactive TV Special or Service", 2005 OnDemandies
- Sesame Street Games Channel, "Outstanding Achievement for an Interactive Television Service", 2005 Emmy Awards