| Release Date || 2005
| Produced by || Ventura Entertainment
| Catalogue no. || 30402-7
| Format || DVD
| Discs || 1
| Region || 1
| ASIN ||
¡El Alfabeto de Lola! is a Plaza Sesamo video released in 2005. In the program, Lola explores the letters of the alphabet and words they start.
Lola shows the letters that spell her name.
- Zoe sings "My Name Is Zoe".
- Telly chats with a letter R.
- Zoe, Telly and one of the Vern interrupt a film about ducks to read the word "PATOS".
- Big Bird shows that the letter O is the same when it's turned upside-down.
- Zoe tries to think of a word that starts with V as various animals play the violin around her.
- Joey and Davey Monkey try to find a way of getting banana's down from a tree.
- Cookie Monster sings "Eating Cookie".
- Modesto Microfono interviews a monster who karate chops words into their syllables.